Monday, July 24, 2006
My Miracle Baby Today!

This is my 2 pound, 1 ounce little miracle today! Katie Greer is 5 years old - oh my, almost 6 years old!! She is amazing and beautiful and funny and loving and smart and sassy and. . .an absolute blessing from above!
From her "crazy" start in life, she has had barely even a cold to date. The only residual affects from her "preemie" birth are hypertone muscles in her legs causing her to have difficulty walking. . .but she runs like a wild woman in her walker!! As a huge answer to many, many prayers. . .she is cognitively above average in her class and her language skills. . .well, let's just say she can tell you everything you would ever need or want to know about anything - and will whether you ask or not!
She will be starting Kindergarten in one week, and I still can't believe it.
Katie Greer is truly a gift given to our family.


3 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

Katie is such an amazing kiddo. That is a C-U-T-E picture of her! That one is going on the scrapbook page! I love you guys! You are doing a great job on your page! I just added it to my links so I can click right over!

Blogger Crew Mom said...

As I sit here crying, I am so thankful to be part of this precius angel's life...she is a joy to be around, and watch grow and always says something to make you laugh...she is one of my girls favorite friends and her Mom is pretty amazing, too! I don't know what I'd do without either of you...I think I'd be a bit lost...I love you both so much!!

Blogger Amber said...

Kindergarten? Are you serious? That is such a great picture of Katie!

Post a Comment

<< Home