Sunday, August 27, 2006
Oh my gooooooooodnessssss!!!! I just innocently sat down at my computer - sniffling and sneezing, yes, I have a cold - to see what was going on with everyone. And I have met so many new people that I can't even STAND IT!!!!

Let me just tell you. . .I started out at Dawn's sweet blog, and I decided I wanted a "word cloud too" so I linked on over to get my own (which I did and it is very cool!). Then I just kept on linking!!! and linking!!! oh my word, I am just hooked! I am loooooovvvvvviiiinnngg just visiting everyone else's worlds. It's a little addicting, I must say. Some of my most favorites are "O Mama Mia" and her meme "Show me yours. . .", "Adventures in Babywearing" - okay, Dawn, with your "baby basics" knowledge, what in the world in "babywearing" that several of these moms have referred to? - "Children and Cheerios on the Loose" (this one I LOVE) - "Crazed Mommy of Three". . .oh my. . .

I feel like I have just had a mental Starbucks outing, without the caffiene (not a plus, by the way!) with all of my wonderful mommy-friends. . .

except I have never met or even spoken to any of them. . .

whew! I have literally laughed out loud, nodded my head with understanding, rolled my eyes, and even teared up with some of my "new-friends-who-don't-know-i'm-alive" crowd!

I'm sure "cheerios mom" and I would be fast friends. . .

And now, ladies, this is a SWITCH!! My husband is looking at me right now saying, "Are you almost done with the computer yet??" HAHA!!

Signing off for tonight. . .goodnight!


2 Comments:

Girly, babywearing is when you "wear" your baby in some sort of sling or carrier, not just to walk around at the mall, but all the time: at home, etc.

Blogger Crew Mom said...

you're so funny...they would all be so lucky as to know you!! I know, I'm addicted, too!

Post a Comment

<< Home