Saturday, August 05, 2006
AHHH!! CRAZY BABY!!

What a precious little face. . .and he looks innocent enough. . .
but really those big brown eyes are saying,
"What can I get into NEXT??!!"


And the answer is:




playing the keyboard that could fall on my head at any moment. . .

annoying my sister by stealing the mouse while she's on the computer. . .

and eating one of Katie's red markers!!!

And that was all just today!!



And the fun is just beginning! I also learned that I can stand all by myself. . .heehee. . .








4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooo precious! What a sweet little boy just looking for fun! I love the blogs, they are GREAT!

Blogger Amber said...

How stinkin' cute is he!? I just want to pick him up and squeeze him!

What a precious little munchkin!

Blogger Gail said...

What a busy guy! Don't you love this age? So much to do, so little time to do it between naps!

Post a Comment

<< Home