Sunday, January 06, 2008
Okay, so it takes me a while to get back into the full swing of things with blogging - but I do thank my sweet friend Michelle for her encouragement to get me going again!

Obviously this time of year we have been very busy with lots of things. . .Christmas. . .visiting family. . .and, well, some heavy duty RELAXING! This has truly been one of the best holiday seasons that we have had. Katie had a loooooong break from school, and even Danny had a whole entire week and a half off work! So our whole little family got to spend such a wonderful time together - what a great way to end/start the year!

Our Christmas was alot of fun - with Santa bringing way too much! Katie got lots of American Girl stuff, including a black velvet and golden party dress complete with a golden crown, for her doll, Emily Starlight. She also got lots of Hannah Montana stuff, including an electric guitar and a golden wig to complete the rockstar look!! Nathan got a train table complete with a set of tracks and trains. He also got a big set of dinosaurs and a huge, yellow tonka truck!

Here are a few pictures from Christmas morning!


5 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

Merry Christmas my dear friend. I know you all enjoyed the time you spent together over the holidays. Your kiddo are getting so big! Nate looked precious on Sunday and Katie was beautiful as always.

Blogger Amber said...

Oh, those are such sweet pictures. Looks like they had a great time on Christmas morning!! I can't believe how big they are getting.

Blogger Doris said...

Katie's doll outfit is precious! And aren't boy toys the so much fun?

I'm glad your sweet family had a great time making memories.

Blogger Crew Mom said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am so relieved!!! Thanks so much for the great picts and the post, I feel so much better now!!! Love you!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're alive! :-) Love the pictures!

Post a Comment

<< Home