Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Aren't spontaneous crazy pictures the best!!
My mom knitted this sweater that Katie is wearing, and it is finally cold enough for her to wear it! So I was wanting to just take a couple of pictures so that my mom could see it. . .but when you add Nathan to the mix, anything can happen!




So I am sharing pictures from our silly family time last night. . .the kids on the loveseat, me with the camera, and Danny doing what must be the absolute funniest thing EVER behind me!!!


3 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

I love your spontaneous crazy pictures, they are ALWAYS the BEST! Katie's sweater is adorable. I love the colors and it is pleanty cold enough for that now! Nate is the cutest thing in his GAP sweatshirt and workout pants.

Blogger Crew Mom said...

How SWEET!!! They are precious! So glad to see some action on this blog, I LOVE IT! The snuggles and the haircut picts are great! I know Nate looks like a MAN now! Can't wait to see myself...did you get that picture I sent you??

Katie looks so grown-up in that top photo! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow at chorus!

Post a Comment

<< Home